Bajaj Steel Industries ltd, Nagpur, (BSIL), established in 1961 ,is amongst the major manufacturers and exporters of cotton ginning machinary in the world with an aim to deliver services and products up to optimum standards and thereby satisfying customer’s needs in the domestic as well as global market. BSIL, an ISO certified company, has been supplying electrical panels along with its cotton ginning machinery since its inception. With a fusion of innovative ideas and technology, Bajaj Electrical Panel Division, gives the customer an ecstatic experience of efficiently engineered panels. Our major products are PCC panels, MCC panels, AMF panels, APFC panels, Bajaj field panels, VFD panels, PLC panels, synchronization panels, NGR panel etc. With our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spread over a wide area, we endeavor to serve high, mid & low end segment for generalized and specialized needs. Through strategic alliances with world-renowned manufacturers, BSIL, is determined to expand its product range further to offer comprehensive solutions for discerning customers.
OUR PRODUCT RANGE
POWER DISTRIBUTION BOARD
- High quality distribution panels to divide power from electrical mains feed into various circuits through protection devices.
- Custom-built design after site analysis.
- Available for indoor & outdoor applications.
- Premium quality products used give hassel – free performance at user end.
BAJAJ FIELD PANEL
- 200A-8OOA in 3 pole/4pole.
- Compact & Light weight Distribution Panel.
- Movable, Wall/Floor Mounting.
- Highly useful for mines, construction sites.
- Industrial set-ups, commercial set-ups.
- BMS with wide range of applications covering HVAC environmental monitoring, fire protection system, alarms & surveillance systems, lift management systems etc.
- Covers computerized system, network architecture, software & instrumentation devices as controller.
- Real-time monitoring with displaying of process status, generating reports, generating alarms according to preset values in the system & event recording.
- Monitored data securely stored for future reference.
AUTO MAIN FAILURE
- Auto-start on mains failure.
- Supply resumed within few seconds in case of mains failure.
- Smooth power resumption.
- Auto-stop for generators.
- Designed in wide range of KVA ratings.
- Efficient engineering ensures safe & reliable supply during mains failure.
- Genset Synchronization panels.
- Upstream power control & protection panel for industries, plants, heavy machinery, automotive industries etc.
- Designed after thorough analysis of client’s requirement & field conditions ensuring accuracy & reliability.
- Robust structure.
- Superior quality products used for control & power distribution.
- Fitted with digitally controlled system making operation easy.
- Automatic Power Factor Control fitted with capacitors & series reactors to minimize the harmonic currents.
- Superior quality products used for Power Factor (P.F) control.
- Available with contactor switching or thyristorized switching for capacitor ON-OFF.
- Designed after thorough analysis of client’s requirement & field conditions
- Designed for wide range of KVAR ratings & auto/manual mode operation
- Downstream motor control & protection panel widely used for starting & stopping of motors & equipped with required protection features.
- Superior quality products used for control & protection.
- Sturdy & compact construction.
- High functionality & low maintenance.
- Supply IMCC Panel on required bus communication
- Widely used for motor & machinery control.
- Application in areas like paper processing, rolling machineries, elevators, food processing, machine tools etc.
- Available in several models, Ampere & KVA ratings.
- Available with SCADA or PLC control.
- Material of enclosure: Galvanized / CR steel sheet
- Panels manufactured with plain plate punched profiles in vertical system.
- Panels manufactured in variable sizes.
- Construction: Frame welded & other parts openable.
- Provision for top and bottom cable entry.
- Aesthetically designed dust proof cabinet with powder coating.
- Copper/Aluminium electrolytic grade bus bar
- Access to the panel: Front & rear access / front access only.
- Protection standards: IP42/IP54/IP55
- Custom built efficiently designed panels under supervision of competent electrical engineers.
- Ensures safety & reliability
- Normal design temperature: 42?C (Special Panels : Above 42?C).